Login Register

Fire warning over chargers for e-ciggies

By Uttoxeter Post and Times  |  Posted: August 15, 2014

Comments (0)

FIREFIGHTERS are warning about the risks of using chargers which are incompatible with their e-cigarette.

Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service wants to highlight the potential risks residents can face following a house fire in Trentham.

Technical fire safety and fire investigation officer Paul Shaw said: "This fire highlights just how vital it is to have working smoke alarms.

"It also serves as a reminder never to use chargers that are not compatible with the electrical equipment."

Read more from Uttoxeter News

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES