Login Register
 °

Fire service warn of candle blaze dangers

By Uttoxeter Advertiser  |  Posted: August 21, 2014

Comments (0)

FIREFIGHTERS are warning people of the dangers of leaving lit candles unattended following a blaze.

The incident took place in Hanley during the first of two national Fire Brigades Union strikes.

There were no other incidents of note during the industrial action.

In an emergency dial 999. For all other non-emergency enquiries contact: 08451 22 11 55 or log onto: www.staffordshirefire.gov.uk or www.direct.gov.uk/firekills

Read more from Uttoxeter News

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES