Now back and bigger than ever before, this year will see the competition take it up a level, with no less than 40 bands battling it out over 15 hard fought rounds. With some very special guest judges to be announced, you will be facing some top industry minds during the live stages...
Battle of the Bands takes place at The Slade Rooms in Wolverhampton on 9th January 2014 until Friday 25th April 2014.
Applications are being taken until 17th December. 40 successful applicants will be placed into the heats, due to commence in January. If you'd like to enter the competition please do so by clicking here.
The live stages of the competition will run from January until April of 2013. The Heats, Quarter and Semi-Finals will be held at the Slade Rooms, whilst the Grand Final will be held at the Wulfrun Hall.
Our overall crowning band with be awarded with a number of prizes, including:
- Three professionally recorded tracks by renowned producer Gavin Monaghan at his Magic Garden Recording Studios.
- A photography shoot with Music224.com to show off your band in all its glory.
- A professional music video shot by Azenris Pictures.Artwork, t-shirt and flyer design by professional graphic designer John Williamson.
- A collection of merchandise from No Fit State Clothing.
- A support slot with an established act, courtesy of WCH Concerts.
Plus many more to be added!
Heat 1 (9th Jan), Heat 2 (10th Jan), Heat 3 (11th Jan), Heat 4 (12th Jan), Heat 5 (16th Jan), Heat 6 (17th Jan), Heat 7 (18th Jan), Heat 8 (19th Jan).
Quarter Final 1 (2nd Feb), Quarter Final 2 (9th Feb), Quarter Final 3 (16th Feb), Quarter Final 4 (23rd Feb).
Semi-Final 1 (16th Mar), Semi-Final 2 (23rd Mar).
Grand Final (25th Apr).No Fit State Clothing, Music224.com and Azenris Pictures.