Woman stole tree from care home
Police are looking for a "callous" woman who was captured on CCTV stealing a Christmas tree from a care home.
The unknown woman went into sheltered accommodation for vulnerable adults in Camberwell, south-east London, on the evening of December 15 and pretended to be visiting someone who did not know her.
Shortly afterwards she left with the tree, which had decorated the entrance to the home after being donated by a member of staff.
Police constable Lorna Clark said: "This is a particularly callous crime especially at this time of year involving some of our more vulnerable members of society."
Anyone who is able to identify the woman or has any information is asked to contact police on 0208 7212446 or 101 or CrimeStoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Former leader responds to ousting as rebels deny they acted out of revenge
- Bovine TB outbreak at village farm near Uttoxeter
- Uttoxeter's bull statue is again targeted
- Housing funding to be cut
- Rocester Hornets crash to defeat against TS Sports Rovers
- Rocester Wasps back up cup win with thumping victory over Lasers