Woman held over 'assisted suicide'
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of assisting a suicide after a teenager's body was discovered at a house.
Lincolnshire Police said officers were called to the property in Leicester Street, Sleaford, at around 10.40am yesterday after reports that the body of an 18-year-old woman had been found.
Officers attended the scene and a 21-year-old local woman was arrested a short time later on suspicion of assisting suicide.
A police spokesman said she was released on police bail until February 17 pending further inquiries.
- 365-home scheme branded 'crazy' by Uttoxeter residents
- Thomas Alleyne's told it must do better by Ofsted
- St Modwen takes next step for 700 homes plan in Uttoxeter
- 'Double whammy' fears over Stone Road change
- Scarlet fever continues to spread across East Staffordshire
- Manager Dave Shaw commits future to Rocester