Woman held over 'assisted suicide'
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of assisting a suicide after a teenager's body was discovered at a house.
Lincolnshire Police said officers were called to the property in Leicester Street, Sleaford, at around 10.40am yesterday after reports that the body of an 18-year-old woman had been found.
Officers attended the scene and a 21-year-old local woman was arrested a short time later on suspicion of assisting suicide.
A police spokesman said she was released on police bail until February 17 pending further inquiries.
- Former leader responds to ousting as rebels deny they acted out of revenge
- Bovine TB outbreak at village farm near Uttoxeter
- Uttoxeter's bull statue is again targeted
- Housing funding to be cut
- Harry Topper set to make Midlands Grand National switch
- Peter of Tesco Express in Uttoxeter gets his legs waxed for diabetes research