Two face court in child sex case
Two men will appear in court today after being charged with a series of sexual offences against children.
Anthony Marsh, 53, and Lee Davis, 39, who have been charged with more than 60 sexual offences, will appear by videolink for a plea and case management hearing at Sheffield Crown Court.
Marsh, who also uses the names Tony Taylor and Tony Smith, has been charged with another 36 offences including sexual activity with a child and possessing and distributing indecent images of children.
Davis, who also uses the name James Parkin, has been charged with 32 offences including rape, sexual activity with a child and taking indecent photographs of a child.
Marsh, of Menson Drive, Hatfield, near Doncaster, and Davis, of Rowena Road, Conisbrough, near Doncaster, are in custody.
- Carter's Square traffic concerns 'unfounded'
- Uttoxeter bull given bright red 'baubles' in time for Advent
- JCB announce new factory for Uttoxeter
- Dave Shaw is appointed new Rocester manager
- B5017 Marchington road now clear after fallen tree disrupted traffic
- Abbots Bromley parking 'illegal' and 'dangerous'