Three arrested over fatal stabbing
Three men have been arrested in connection with a fatal stabbing that took place more than a year ago.
The trio, two men aged 21 and a 20 year old, are being questioned in an investigation into the murder of Teon Palmer, 28, who was stabbed to death in Edmonton, north London, last October.
They were arrested following a "co-ordinated, pre-planned operation" in London yesterday , Scotland Yard said.
A £20,000 reward for information leading to the identification, arrest and prosecution of those responsible for the stabbing was offered on the anniversary of Mr Palmer's murder to encourage people to come forward, and remains in place.
Mr Palmer, from Lower Edmonton, died from a single stab wound to the chest after he was attacked in Montagu Road, Lower Edmonton, at around 9.30pm on Sunday October 20 last year.
Police believe his car tyres were slashed in the moments leading up to the attack, and u p to seven black men wearing hooded tops or jackets were spotted running from the scene.
A 23-year-old was arrested on suspicion of murder five days after the attack but later released, and no one has been charged over Mr Palmer's death.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 020 8345 1570 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Former leader responds to ousting as rebels deny they acted out of revenge
- Bovine TB outbreak at village farm near Uttoxeter
- Uttoxeter's bull statue is again targeted
- Housing funding to be cut
- Harry Topper set to make Midlands Grand National switch
- Peter of Tesco Express in Uttoxeter gets his legs waxed for diabetes research