Teen in court for stabbing murder
A teenager will appear in court after today being charged with the murder of a 17-year-old boy, Scotland Yard said.
Joshua Folkes, known as Money J, was stabbed to death outside a friend's home in Palmers Green, north London, in the early hours of Tuesday morning.
Kreshnik Etemi, 18, of Hill Road, Muswell Hill, will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court later.
A post-mortem examination gave the cause of Joshua's death as a stab would to the chest.
A 15-year-old girl arrested in Enfield on Wednesday in connection with the murder has been released on bail pending further inquiries.
Police said they have made a further arrest in connection with Joshua's death.
A 17-year-old boy was detained in the Clerkenwell area of central London this morning on suspicion of murder and remains in custody at an east London police station, Scotland Yard said.
- Former leader responds to ousting as rebels deny they acted out of revenge
- Bovine TB outbreak at village farm near Uttoxeter
- Uttoxeter's bull statue is again targeted
- Housing funding to be cut
- Picknalls teacher inspired by pupils to run London Marathon for The Epilepsy Society
- Uttoxeter charity gets a new facelift with a little help from Tesco and VAST