TV man held again over 'sex abuse'
TV weatherman Fred Talbot has been arrested for a second time by detectives investigating reports of historic sexual abuse.
The 63-year-old was arrested on suspicion of indecent assaults and buggery in relation to five former pupils at a school in Altrincham, Greater Manchester.
He was also arrested on suspicion of indecent assault in relation to offences alleged to have occurred in the North East.
The celebrity meteorologist was first arrested on April 9 on suspicion of historic sex offences in relation to allegations of abuse against four pupils at Altrincham Grammar School for Boys when he was a teacher there.
Greater Manchester Police said h e remains on police bail in relation to one count of indecent assault.
No further action has been taken in relation to the other alleged offences for he was originally arrested.
He is in police custody for questioning.
- Former leader responds to ousting as rebels deny they acted out of revenge
- Bovine TB outbreak at village farm near Uttoxeter
- Uttoxeter's bull statue is again targeted
- Housing funding to be cut
- Rocester Hornets crash to defeat against TS Sports Rovers
- Rocester Wasps back up cup win with thumping victory over Lasers