Police probe teenage girl's death
A murder investigation has been launched after a teenage girl was found dead, police said.
The body was discovered at an address in Oxted, Surrey.
Police said officers were called to an address in Amy Road at about 5.20pm yesterday.
A 16-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is in custody.
A police spokeswoman said the investigation was still in the early stages but it was believed that the victim and the alleged offender were known to each other.
No more details were available at this stage.
- Uttoxeter pub allays fear of extra noise
- Uttoxeter school system overhaul discussion is under way
- Indulgence Coffee House changes hands
- It's a hard knock life for us as Annie is brought to life at Smallwood Manor
- Renewed appeal for witnesses following crash which killed Rocester man
- Uttoxeter councillor call for quarry 'payback'