PCSO charged with rape
A police community support officer has been charged with rape, blackmail and misconduct in a public office.
Kabeer Yousaf, 30, a PCSO based in the London Borough of Newham, was charged today, a spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court later.
- 365-home scheme branded 'crazy' by Uttoxeter residents
- Thomas Alleyne's told it must do better by Ofsted
- St Modwen takes next step for 700 homes plan in Uttoxeter
- 'Double whammy' fears over Stone Road change
- Scarlet fever continues to spread across East Staffordshire
- Manager Dave Shaw commits future to Rocester