One Direction top calendar chart
Chart-toppers One Direction are revealed as the stars with which the nation wants to spend the next 12 months, after topping the best-selling calendar list.
The heartthrobs - whose Midnight Memories album is at number one - headed the sales top 10 compiled by official licensed calendar firm Danilo for a second year running.
They were just ahead of cult computer game Minecraft which has taken children and young teens by storm and was number two in the bestseller list.
The 50th anniversary Doctor Who calendar took third place in the chart, compiled from sales through Amazon, HMV, Calendar Club and other retailers.
The only other music star to figure in the top 10 was Sir Cliff Richard who took sixth position, as he did last year.
After topping this year's list, One Direction said: "Thanks to all our fans for making us number one again."
Danilo, which celebrates its 35th anniversary this year, claims that one in four UK homes has one of its official calendars on the wall.
:: Top 10 for 2014 calendars:
1. One Direction
3. Doctor Who 50th anniversary special
4. Manchester United FC
5. Liverpool FC
6. Cliff Richard
7. Big Bang Theory
8. Arsenal FC
9. Top Gear
10. Mrs Brown's Boys
- 365-home scheme branded 'crazy' by Uttoxeter residents
- Thomas Alleyne's told it must do better by Ofsted
- St Modwen takes next step for 700 homes plan in Uttoxeter
- 'Double whammy' fears over Stone Road change
- Scarlet fever continues to spread across East Staffordshire
- Manager Dave Shaw commits future to Rocester