Missing girls found safe
Two 12-year-old girls who went missing after a walk to a local bus stop have been found safe and well, Scotland Yard said.
Friends Wiktoria Popiel, from Wood Green, and Vitalija Sidlauskaite, from Tottenham, went missing after being seen together on Morley Avenue in Wood Green around 5pm yesterday.
Scotland Yard said both girls have been found safe and well and are with officers.
- 365-home scheme branded 'crazy' by Uttoxeter residents
- Thomas Alleyne's told it must do better by Ofsted
- St Modwen takes next step for 700 homes plan in Uttoxeter
- Call for more out of hours doctors in Uttoxeter
- Nicholas abandons Carter's Square jobs hope to move to China
- John White and Rob Walker shine at Trent Raceway