Missing girls found safe
Two 12-year-old girls who went missing after a walk to a local bus stop have been found safe and well, Scotland Yard said.
Friends Wiktoria Popiel, from Wood Green, and Vitalija Sidlauskaite, from Tottenham, went missing after being seen together on Morley Avenue in Wood Green around 5pm yesterday.
Scotland Yard said both girls have been found safe and well and are with officers.
- St Modwen takes next step for 700 homes plan in Uttoxeter
- 365-home scheme branded 'crazy' by Uttoxeter residents
- Thomas Alleyne's told it must do better by Ofsted
- 'Double whammy' fears over Stone Road change
- Distressed man is brought down from roof safely in Uttoxeter
- Man in distress on roof of Uttoxeter shopping centre