Mikaeel mother returns to court
The mother of three-year-old Mikaeel Kular will appear in court for a second time today charged with his murder and attempting to defeat the ends of justice.
The boy's body was discovered in Fife on Friday January 17, the day after he was reported missing from his home in the Drylaw area of Edinburgh.
Rosdeep Kular, 33, was charged under her married name of Adekoya when she made her initial appearance at Edinburgh Sheriff Court last Monday.
She made no plea or declaration and was remanded in custody during the brief private hearing before Sheriff Frank Crowe.
She is expected to return to the court this afternoon for another procedural hearing in private.
- 365-home scheme branded 'crazy' by Uttoxeter residents
- Thomas Alleyne's told it must do better by Ofsted
- St Modwen takes next step for 700 homes plan in Uttoxeter
- Call for more out of hours doctors in Uttoxeter
- 'Double whammy' fears over Stone Road change
- SLIDESHOW: Steve Morgan hits Checkley CC for six for Stone win