Jones booed leaving Celebrity BB
Newspaper columnist Liz Jones has become the latest contestant to be evicted from Celebrity Big Brother.
She was roundly booed by the crowd as she left the house in the Channel 5 show.
After her exit was confirmed she said: "I'm so relieved. I have post traumatic shock. I'm traumatised.
"They all eat so much. It was so dirty, and I felt very much an outsider.
"But I think they started to warm to me a little bit over the last couple of days."
When asked about her reaction to the public saving her from eviction three times during the show, she replied: "I just assumed everyone hates me, so that's something."
She said it was difficult to make herself heard inside the house.
"I was going to try to be more out-going than I normally am because I'm very shy and very introverted," she explained.
"But with them you can't get a word in edgeways. They are so noisy."
But the journalist admitted that she left the house with positive feelings towards her fellow contestants.
She said: "There's a lot more depth to them than you would just think from seeing them on television and they're all really nice people."
- 365-home scheme branded 'crazy' by Uttoxeter residents
- Thomas Alleyne's told it must do better by Ofsted
- St Modwen takes next step for 700 homes plan in Uttoxeter
- Call for more out of hours doctors in Uttoxeter
- Nicholas abandons Carter's Square jobs hope to move to China
- Indiscipline will not be tolerated: Rocester boss Dave Shaw