Helicopter crashes in Norfolk
Police are investigating reports that a helicopter has crashed in Norfolk.
A cordon has been set up around the incident in Cley-next-the-Sea, but the Norfolk force have not yet confirmed how many were on board or whether there are any fatalities.
A police spokesman said: "Police are currently dealing with a helicopter crash in the Cley area, on the North Norfolk coast. Officers are on the scene, with a 400 metre area cordoned off."
A spokesman for the Royal National Lifeboat Institution said: "We were asked for three lifeboats to respond to reports that an aircraft had possibly ditched in the sea.
"Lifeboats Wells, Sheringham and Cromer were launched at the request of the coastguard but were stood down when it was confirmed that the aircraft had come down over land."
- 365-home scheme branded 'crazy' by Uttoxeter residents
- Thomas Alleyne's told it must do better by Ofsted
- St Modwen takes next step for 700 homes plan in Uttoxeter
- Call for more out of hours doctors in Uttoxeter
- Nicholas abandons Carter's Square jobs hope to move to China
- John White and Rob Walker shine at Trent Raceway