Girl's mother charged over death
The mother of a two-year-old girl who died after being taken to hospital has been charged over her death.
Toddler Amina Agboola died in November after arriving at Peterborough City Hospital with serious injuries.
Cambridgeshire Police said Sarah Raqueman, 28, of Scott Drive, Yaxley, had been charged with causing or allowing her death and two counts of neglect against two other children.
She will appear at Peterborough Magistrates' Court this morning.
Raqueman's boyfriend , Dean Harris, 19, of Scott Drive, Yaxley, Cambridgeshire, has already been charged with murder.
The couple were arrested after taking Amina to hospital themselves.
Speaking soon after Amina's death, her father, Reuben Agboola said: "I want to thank everyone for the continuing love, prayer and support for my little princess.
"I am extremely grateful and proud to have her as my child, I believe she is now at a better place."
- Former leader responds to ousting as rebels deny they acted out of revenge
- Bovine TB outbreak at village farm near Uttoxeter
- Uttoxeter's bull statue is again targeted
- Housing funding to be cut
- Harry Topper set to make Midlands Grand National switch
- Peter of Tesco Express in Uttoxeter gets his legs waxed for diabetes research