Flower's time up as coach - reports
Andy Flower's tenure as England team director has reportedly come to an end.
Flower is to move on from his role as Test coach following England's 5-0 Ashes whitewash this winter, it has been claimed.
He himself made it clear, after the final Test defeat in Sydney earlier this month, that he intended to continue and try to reinvigorate England alongside captain Alastair Cook.
But the Daily Telegraph has reported that, after a meeting with the England and Wales Cricket Board's new managing director Paul Downton on Thursday, the 45-year-old will not be given the opportunity to try to make up for the miserable 2013/14 tour of Australia.
- 365-home scheme branded 'crazy' by Uttoxeter residents
- Thomas Alleyne's told it must do better by Ofsted
- St Modwen takes next step for 700 homes plan in Uttoxeter
- 'Double whammy' fears over Stone Road change
- Scarlet fever continues to spread across East Staffordshire
- Manager Dave Shaw commits future to Rocester