DiCaprio to attend Wolf premiere
Leonardo DiCaprio will join co-stars Jonah Hill and Margot Robbie on the red carpet tonight at the UK premiere of the Bafta-nominated Wolf Of Wall Street.
The actor plays stockbroker Jordan Belfort in the Martin Scorsese film about his real-life rise and fall in the financial world of 1990s New York.
The film, which opens in the UK on January 17, has its premiere at the Odeon in London's Leicester Square.
The film, which s tars Hill and former Neighbours star Robbie alongside Matthew McConaughey and Joanna Lumley, picked up four Bafta nominations yesterday with Scorsese in the running for best director and DiCaprio shortlisted for the leading actor award.
The real Belfort made - and spent - millions of dollars while riding high in the city but ended up in prison after the FBI arrested him for fraud.
The b ook he wrote abo ut his experiences, which inspired the film, was described by DiCaprio as " candid and honest".
He told the Hollywood Reporter: " It was just hard to believe. It was almost like a modern day Caligula, it was like a Roman Empire gone awry in the late eighties, early nineties".
- Former leader responds to ousting as rebels deny they acted out of revenge
- Bovine TB outbreak at village farm near Uttoxeter
- Uttoxeter's bull statue is again targeted
- Housing funding to be cut
- Harry Topper set to make Midlands Grand National switch
- Peter of Tesco Express in Uttoxeter gets his legs waxed for diabetes research