Briton dies in snowmobile accident
A British woman has died in a snowmobile accident in Canada.
Charlotte Mei Ling Lee, 31, from Bristol, was with her boyfriend, Domynique Tamaire, who was also injured in the incident in Quebec.
Messages of support to Mr Tamaire have been left on Facebook.
One from Bon Rayment read: "I don't know what to say to you Dom as no words will make this tragedy any better but I wanted you to know that we are thinking of you and send you lots of love.
"I hope you make a speedy recovery from injuries. Thank you for making Charlotte so happy since she met you."
Another, from Annabel Stewart, said: "I'm so sorry she is gone as you made each other so happy. We are all thinking of you and sending you love."
A Foreign Office spokeswoman said it was aware of an incident on January 5 and was providing consular assistance.
- 365-home scheme branded 'crazy' by Uttoxeter residents
- Thomas Alleyne's told it must do better by Ofsted
- St Modwen takes next step for 700 homes plan in Uttoxeter
- 'Double whammy' fears over Stone Road change
- Scarlet fever continues to spread across East Staffordshire
- Manager Dave Shaw commits future to Rocester