Brady claims late Sharks success
Tom Brady's late try secured a priceless victory for Sale Sharks in their battle to avoid the drop as they overcame Bath 14-13 in horrific conditions.
With survival at stake, a solid first-half performance from Sale took them into the break 9-3 ahead through three Nick MacLeod penalties. Bath, who still harbour top-four ambitions, responded before the interval via Tom Heathcote's three-pointer.
Horacio Agulla's try then took the west country outfit into the lead as Heathcote added the extras, but Brady's excellent finish sealed the win - despite a last-gasp penalty from Heathcote with four minutes left - as the home side held on to go six points clear of London Welsh, who play Gloucester on Saturday.
- Checkley claim winning draw at 2011 champs Wood Lane
- Uttoxeter extend winning run to eight games
- Coronation Street star joins Marge at Amerton Farm
- Uttoxeter's three-tier school system risks being 'de-stablised'
- Jess named fourth in Miss England competition
- Visual arts exhibition showcased pupils work