Ascot photo for Charles' card
A picture of the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall sharing a joke at Royal Ascot has been chosen as the image for the couple's Christmas card.
Smartly dressed for a day at the races, Charles and Camilla look relaxed as they stand against a balcony rail, in what is thought to be the royal box.
In the photograph taken by Stephen Lock in June, the Duchess is wearing an Anna Valentine pansy print chiffon dress with a peppermint green silk coat and holds a silk clutch bag, also from Anna Valentine.
The Prince, who is pictured holding a racing programme, looks smart in an Anderson and Sheppard morning coat, a shirt by Turnbull and Asser and a top hat by Lock and Co.
Printed on the cover of each Christmas card is the Prince of Wales' feathers and the Duchess' cipher and inside are the words "Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and New Year" with the photograph opposite surrounded by a thin red border.
- 365-home scheme branded 'crazy' by Uttoxeter residents
- Thomas Alleyne's told it must do better by Ofsted
- St Modwen takes next step for 700 homes plan in Uttoxeter
- 'Double whammy' fears over Stone Road change
- Scarlet fever continues to spread across East Staffordshire
- Manager Dave Shaw commits future to Rocester