Toyota Auris attracting high residuals
The appeal of the new Toyota Auris's sharp looks and driving dynamics is matched by competitively low running and maintenance costs, low tax and lasting value that make it an all-round compelling choice. The British-built hatchback is attracting significantly higher residual values than its predecessor, while across the board - full hybrid, petrol and diesel powertrains - improvements have been made in fuel efficiency and emissions that mean less money spent at the pumps and lower tax bills.
- 365-home scheme branded 'crazy' by Uttoxeter residents
- Thomas Alleyne's told it must do better by Ofsted
- St Modwen takes next step for 700 homes plan in Uttoxeter
- 'Double whammy' fears over Stone Road change
- Scarlet fever continues to spread across East Staffordshire
- Manager Dave Shaw commits future to Rocester