Login Register

Candle blaze prompts a fire warning

By Uttoxeter Post and Times  |  Posted: August 25, 2014

Comments (0)

FIREFIGHTERS are warning people of the dangers of leaving lit candles unattended following a blaze during the service's strike action.

The incident took place in Hanley during the first of two national Fire Brigades Union strikes.

There were no other incidents of note during the industrial action.

In an emergency 999 should be dialled. All other non-emergency enquiries are dealt with on 08451 22 11 55 or online at www.staffordshirefire.gov.uk or www.direct.gov.uk/firekills

Read more from Uttoxeter News

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES